Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I have been thinking for a while now and realized I should do something because there is so much evil in the world whether it's bullying to fighting in an arena (ok that was an obvious one) i wnat to do something ot make people smile and think I should do something too. This is the most important part I am starting a project and I want you to help out this is Project Paperback. Project Paperback is a non-profit the only benefit is making someone smile and just feel good. To become a paperbacker you must do 4 things ...

  1. Read a popular book
  2. Jot down a couple notes p.s. I suggest reading a book at a libary (don't check it out) 
  3. Make the quote inspiring 
  4. Tell others 
When you become a paperbacker post it in comments.
Thanks, Hails

No comments:

Post a Comment