Saturday, February 28, 2015

Fear

Overcoming fear & bravery is the main point in a lot of books. I am rereading Divergent but I am anotating while I read, and I noticed how much overcoming fear is in the book. Tobias/Four says so many amazing, and inspiring quotes; like it makes my heart melt (because ya-know Theodore is pretty cute). I made a list for you guys...(btw they all come from Tobias)
  • "I ignore my fear,"
  • (Okay I ahd to put this one in here) "We believe in ordinry acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."
  • "Be brave, Tris,"
  • "Sometimes they do. And sometimes new fears replace them"
  • "But becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your, and how to be free from it, that's the point."
  • "I nod. I used to think the Dauntless were fearless."- Tris
  • "Fear doesn't shut you down; it only wakes you up"




No comments:

Post a Comment